Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Houseboat build, pg49...

The shower build is complete with the exception of hanging the curtain and installing the dual shower heads. I went with dual shower heads because of the small shower stall space (24" x 32"), I didn't want to have to turn around in the shower, and I didn't like that a top mounted head will spray water all out and into the rest of the batch space. I ripped some spruce 2x4's to make the 1/2" thick trim, and they were painted with white exterior grade paint and well caulked. The side panels were cut from the white poly sheets from Home depot, and glued to the walls with construction adhesive. You'll see in one of two of the pics where I made spreaders to put pressure on the wall panels while they cured. W used a curved curtain rod to the main shower curtain to give a little more space for movement in the shower. Here's a few pics...










http://www.NCFishy.net